How A Mommy Makeover Can Change Your Life
One of the most popular cosmetic procedures available today is a mommy makeover. This surgery aims to correct the changes that often take place after a woman has had children. A mommy makeover is customized for each woman, and typically includes a variety of procedures to achieve the youthful look you had before your pregnancy.
This procedure may include the following components:
- Breast enhancement. For some women, a breast lift is all that is needed to achieve full, youthful breasts. Many women find that they also desire implants for fullness and volume that can be lost after pregnancy and breastfeeding. You can talk with your cosmetic surgeon to determine what will be best for your body.
- Tummy tuck. We all know what pregnancy can do to a once-tight tummy. With this procedure, your abdominal muscles will be tightened, and excess skin and fat will be eliminated. Combined with breast enhancement, this procedure can really give back your gorgeous, youthful shape that you’ve been missing.
- Liposuction. Sometimes normal aging, in addition to pregnancy, leaves excess fat in certain areas that can’t be eliminated with diet and exercise.
Some women choose to have only some of these procedures done, depending on their individual goals. You and your surgeon can discuss what will work best for you and your life. Many women are hesitant to get cosmetic surgery done, because they don’t feel they can take the time for themselves. But you spend so much time helping others. Why not do something special for yourself?
Consider the following ways a mommy makeover could change your life for the better:
- It could improve your relationship with your partner or spouse. Feeling more confident and sexy can certainly give you a boost in your love life. If you feel great about how you look, it can change your outlook and attitude toward those closest to you — especially your partner.
- You’ll feel like your younger self again. Just because you had a baby doesn’t mean you have to look like you did. Don’t go to the store to pick out baggy clothes to hide your figure. Who says a mom can’t look like a knockout in a bikini? With a mommy makeover, you’ll turn heads just like you did before your pregnancy.
- Doing something for your own self-esteem and happiness can give you a mental boost, making you feel ready and able to take on all the challenges of raising your children.
- After you’ve had a mommy makeover, you may be even more motivated to eat a healthy diet and exercise, because you’ll want to maintain your gorgeous new figure for years to come.
You don’t have to spend your years ahead looking less youthful and sexy than you’d like. A mommy makeover can change your body for the better, so you can look and feel great while you’re going about your daily activities. If you’d like to explore the idea of a mommy makeover, call GLOW Surgical Arts for a free, confidential, no obligation consultation. You can get your questions answered and will not be pressured to have the surgery.
GLOW Surgical Arts offers a variety of cosmetic surgery and minimally invasive procedures to help you look and feel more attractive. Request a free consultation online, or call GLOW Surgical Arts at (650) 241-2209.